Hours & Tickets
***Bellingrath Gardens and Home will be closed from Wednesday, March 18, through Tuesday, March 31, 2020. The current plan is for the Gardens and Home to reopen on Wednesday, April 1, 2020.***
Bellingrath Gardens and Home’s normal operating hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. The Gardens are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Days.
Magic Christmas in Lights tickets
Magic Christmas in Lights hours are 5 to 9 p.m. nightly from November 29 to December 31, 2019 (closed Christmas Day). Please note that tickets may be used any night through December 31, 2019.
Tickets are nonrefundable.
|Adults||Children (ages 5-12)||Children (ages 4 and younger)|
|Gardens & Bellingrath Museum Home Package||$22.00||$14.00||Free|
|Magic Christmas in Lights & Bellingrath Museum Home Package||$25.00||$14.00||Free|
|Magic Christmas in Lights Gardens-Only Package||$16.00||$8.00||Free|
During the months of January and February, Gardens-and-Home combination tickets are discounted to $19.00 for adults (regular fee: $22) and $13.00 for ages 5-12 (regular fee: $14). This discount is also available during the month of August.
Each year on Founder’s Day, August 6, residents of Mobile and Baldwin Counties are admitted to the Gardens at no charge.
On Memorial Day and Veterans Day, a 50% discount on Gardens-only tickets is offered to military personnel and their immediate families. (This discount may only be used on these days.)
On Military Mondays during Magic Christmas in Lights, a 15% discount on Gardens-only tickets is offered to military personnel and their immediate families.
Please note that our tickets are nonrefundable.
During your visit, you may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a Gardens employee or contract photographer. Your attendance serves as permission for the use of your image by the Gardens and its constituents.
- Special group and tour agency rates are available. Call 251.459.8986 for information and rates.
- For the group rate, we require a minimum of 20 people who are 5 years of age or older.
- Tickets must be purchased in one payment via cash, organizational checks or major credit card.
- Reservations must be made at least 8 days in advance.
- Prices are subject to change unless guaranteed with a reservation.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour date.