Hours & Tickets
Bellingrath Gardens and Home is open daily, and is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
|Gardens||Home||Magnolia Cafe||Gift Shop|
|Daily||8 AM – 5 PM||Tours begin at 9 AM. Last Home Tour ticket sold at 4 PM.||11 AM – 2 PM||8 AM – 5 PM|
|Magic Christmas in Lights||8 AM – 9 PM||Home Tours begin at 9 AM. Last Home Tour ticket sold at 8 PM during Magic Christmas in Lights.||11 AM – 8 PM |
(Closed 2 – 4 PM)
|8 AM – 9 PM|
|Adults||Children (ages 5-12)||Children (ages 4 and younger)|
|Gardens & Bellingrath Museum Home Package||$22.00||$14.00||Free|
|Magic Christmas in Lights & Bellingrath Museum Home Package||$25.00||$14.00||Free|
|Magic Christmas in Lights Gardens-Only Package||$16.00||$8.00||Free|
During the month of August, Gardens-and-Home combination tickets are discounted to $19.00 for adults (regular fee: $22) and $13.00 for ages 5-12 (regular fee: $14).
Each year on Founder’s Day, August 6, residents of Mobile and Baldwin Counties are admitted to the Gardens at no charge.
On Memorial Day and Veterans Day, a 50% discount on Gardens-only tickets is offered to military personnel and their immediate families. (This discount may only be used on these days.)
On Military Mondays during Magic Christmas in Lights, a 15% discount on Gardens-only tickets is offered to military personnel and their immediate families. The 2018 dates for Military Mondays are Nov. 26 and Dec. 3, 10, 17 and 24. (This discount may only be used on these days.)
Please note that our tickets are nonrefundable.
To purchase tickets for our special events, please visit the corresponding event page here.
- Special group and tour agency rates are available. Call 251.459.8986 for information and rates.
- For the group rate, we require a minimum of 20 people who are 5 years of age or older.
- Tickets must be purchased in one payment via cash, organizational checks or major credit card.
- Reservations must be made at least 8 days in advance.
- Prices are subject to change unless guaranteed with a reservation.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour date.
During your visit, you may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a Gardens employee or contract photographer. Your attendance serves as permission for the use of your image by the Gardens and its constituents.