Hours & Tickets
Bellingrath Gardens and Home is open daily, and is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
|Gardens||Home||Magnolia Cafe||Gift Shop|
|Daily||8 AM – 5 PM||Tours begin at 9 AM. Last ticket sold at 3:30 PM||11 AM – 2 PM||8 AM – 5 PM|
|Magic Christmas in Lights||8 AM – 9 PM||Tours begin at 9 AM. Last ticket sold at 7:30 PM||11 AM – 8 PM |
(Closed 2 PM – 4 PM)
|8 AM – 9 PM|
|Adults||Children (ages 5-12)||Children (ages 4 and younger)|
|Gardens & Bellingrath Home Package||$21.00||$13.00||Free|
|Magic Christmas in Lights & Bellingrath Museum Home Package||$24.00||$13.00||Free|
|Magic Christmas in Lights Gardens-Only Package||$15.00||$7.50||Free|
During the month of August, Gardens-and-Home combination tickets are discounted to $16.50 for adults (regular fee: $21) and $11.50 for ages 5-12 (regular fee: $13).
Each year on Founder’s Day, August 6, residents of Mobile and Baldwin Counties are admitted to the Gardens at no charge.
On Memorial Day and Veterans Day, a 50% discount on Gardens-only tickets is offered to military personnel and their immediate families.
On Military Mondays during Magic Christmas in Lights, a 15% discount on Gardens-only tickets is offered to military personnel and their immediate families. The 2017 dates for Military Mondays are Nov. 27 and Dec. 4, 11 and 18.
To purchase tickets for our special events, please visit the corresponding event page here.
- Special group and tour agency rates are available. Call 251.459.8986 for information and rates.
- For the group rate, we require a minimum of 20 people who are 5 years of age or older.
- Tickets must be purchased in one payment via cash, organizational checks or major credit card.
- Reservations must be made at least 8 days in advance.
- Prices are subject to change unless guaranteed with a reservation.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour date.