Hours & Tickets
Bellingrath Gardens and Home is open daily, and is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
|Gardens||Home||Magnolia Cafe||Gift Shop|
|Daily||8 AM – 5 PM||Tours begin at 9 AM. Last ticket sold at 3:30 PM||11 AM – 2 PM||8 AM – 5 PM|
|Magic Christmas in Lights||8 AM – 9 PM||Tours begin at 9 AM. Last ticket sold at 7:30 PM||11 AM – 8 PM |
(Closed 2 PM – 4 PM)
|8 AM – 9 PM|
|Adults||Children (ages 5-12)||Children (ages 4 and younger)|
|Gardens & Bellingrath Home Package||$21.00||$13.00||Free|
|Magic Christmas in Lights & Bellingrath Museum Home Package||$24.00||$13.00||Free|
|Magic Christmas in Lights Gardens-Only Package||$15.00||$7.50||Free|
During the month of August, Gardens-and-Home combination tickets are discounted to $16.50 for adults (regular fee: $21) and $11.50 for ages 5-12 (regular fee: $13).
Each year on Founder’s Day, August 6, residents of Mobile and Baldwin Counties are admitted to the Gardens at no charge.
On Memorial Day and Veterans Day, a 50% off discount is offered to military personnel and their families for Gardens-only tickets.
To purchase tickets for our special events, please visit the corresponding event page here.
- Special group and tour agency rates are available. Call 251.459.8986 for information and rates.
- For the group rate, we require a minimum of 20 people who are 5 years of age or older.
- Tickets must be purchased in one payment via cash, organizational checks or major credit card.
- Reservations must be made at least 8 days in advance.
- Prices are subject to change unless guaranteed with a reservation.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour date.