Hours & Tickets
Bellingrath Gardens and Home is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. The last tickets of the day are sold at 4 p.m. Guests may purchase tickets when they arrive. If purchasing online, please note that timed tickets are not required at this time and there are no daily limits on admission. With your online ticket, you may enter the Gardens at any time during open hours.
The Bellingrath Home offers tours each hour from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Home Tour tickets are sold in the Entrance Building. In order to comply with current safety precautions related to the Covid-19 virus, Home Tours are limited to eighteen people. Home Tour tickets are sold for specific tour times. Ask your Admissions representative for details on scheduling your Home Tour.
The Gardens are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Days. Please note, hours & pricing will vary for special events like Bellingrath’s Beers & Blooms, BOO at Bellingrath, and Magic Christmas in Lights.
Additional Information on Tickets and Discounts
|Adults (13+)||Children (ages 5-12)||Member Adults (13+)||Member Children (ages 5-12)||Children (ages 4 and younger)|
|Gardens & Bellingrath Museum Home Package||$22.00||$14.00||Free||Free||Free|
Each year on Mr. Bellingrath’s Birthday, August 6, residents of Mobile and Baldwin Counties are admitted to the Gardens at no charge.
A 10% discount on Gardens-only tickets is offered to military personnel and their immediate families on Mondays throughout the year.
A 50% discount on Gardens-only tickets is offered to military personnel and their immediate families on Memorial Day and Veterans Day.
Please note that our tickets are nonrefundable.
During your visit, you may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a Gardens employee or contract photographer. Your attendance serves as permission for the use of your image by the Gardens and its constituents.
- Special group and tour agency rates are available. Call 251-459-8986 for information and rates.
- For the group rate, we require a minimum of 20 people who are 5 years of age or older.
- Tickets must be purchased in one payment via cash, organizational checks or major credit card.
- Reservations must be made at least 8 days in advance.
- Prices are subject to change unless guaranteed with a reservation.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour date.