The River Front Pavilion
The River Front Pavilion along the Fowl River replaced the original boathouse and deck that had been the center of summer activities for the Bellingraths and their guests. It offers an excellent view of the river as well as the stone Grotto, which was completed in 1931. Here, water splashes down from the pools above. The steps lead back up to the South Terrace.