The Delchamps Gallery of Boehm Porcelain

The Delchamps Gallery of Boehm Porcelain (pronounced “beam”) was originally designed in 1939 as an open six-car garage with guest quarters above. The gallery was created in 1967 to house a collection of Boehm porcelain given to the Gardens from Mobile’s Delchamps family and represents the largest public display of the works of the American sculptor, Edward Marshall Boehm.