The Bellingrath Museum Home
The Bellingrath Museum Home was built in 1935 as the Bellingraths’ permanent residence. The 15-room home was built using bricks dating to 1853 and ironwork from the 1870s salvaged form historic structures in Mobile. It is completely furnished with the antiques collected by Mrs. Bellingrath. The Home opened to the public in 1956. Guided tours are available daily. (Tickets may be purchased at the Home entrance or in the Entrance Building. The Home is not accessible to wheelchairs/strollers).