Garage Becomes Gallery Of Boehm Porcelain

Garage Becomes Gallery of Boehm Porcelain

Guest House / Garage. Interior-Exterior. Lodge view. Museum Collection. photograph by Dole. ca 1941

The previously enclosed garage becomes the Bellingrath Gallery of Boehm Porcelain, displaying a collection donated by the Delchamps Family. The facility is dedicated on March 9, 1967. It would later be renamed after the Delchamps.